Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feed foreplay...

Yes, Otis engages in a very cute and innocent version of foreplay whenever he sees my naked boobs (usually when we share a bath of an evening). He starts with a shy smile. Then he'll often kiss my tummy a few times, and giggle. Then he'll kiss me, and snuggle into me, with his fluffy blond head on my shoulder or chest. He knows he's absolutely irresistable!

Next thing you know, he's on, sucking away, staring up at me.

Yes, my son seduces me in an asexual fashion, and I think it's absolutely adorable! What a little manipulator! He knows what he's doing.

Due to various reasons, one of which I will clarify in the next couple of weeks, I am trying to gradually stop breastfeeding Otis. It's not easy though, when it makes him so happy! He's been waking up and wanting it, these past few nights. I just want him to forget all about it!

No comments: