Monday, February 15, 2010

Our days...

Currently go something like this:

7am - Otis and Peggy wake up around now. We get up, have brekky, and put on some washing. On alternate days they each have a shower with me. Peggy HATES it when she's left out, even though Oti and I sing songs to her the whole time we are in there and have her sitting in the bouncer facing us.
7:30/8am - Breastfeed Peggy.
9:00am - Go for a walk, either to the park, or the shops, or storytime... Peggy sleeps unyil around 10.
10:30/11 - Home by now, BF Peggy.
Midday - Both in bed. Otis sleeps for 2 hours, Peggy anywhere from 40 minutes to 2 hours... I usually sit in on the bed and wait for her first wake up so that I can quickly re-settle her before she fully wakes. Sometimes this just doesn't work, and I usually respond by swearing and getting cranky, while P just laughs.
2pm - BF Peggy, lunch for Otis.
2:30/3pm - Might go out again, or play on the balcony, or read, or draw.
4pm - Peggy has another sleep, 45 minutes. Otis and I play.
5pm - BF Peggy, start getting dinner happening. Phil is usually home around now and I am sighing with relief after another exhausting but usually fun-filled day.
7:30pm - BF Peggy (top-up feed, she often falls asleep on the boob) and put her to bed.
8pm - Otis in bed.

During the night, Peggy feeds 3-5 hourly, usually around 12 and 4, and stays in with me after the 4am feed.

1 comment:

Angalea said...

Your days sound nice, relaxed and simple. We need more of those days here!