Friday, April 23, 2010

My top ten "can't live without" baby and toddler items...

Just thought I’d share this. There are a million lists like this around, but mine is obviously entirely impartial (no-one is paying me to market their products!), so perhaps a little more trustworthy. Please feel free to reply with a few of your own.

1. Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump (used in conjunction with Swisspers breastmilk storage bags)

2. Bonds Wondersuits

3. That’s Not My Truck/Bunny/Baby/Dolly/Dragon etc etc books

4. Duplo

5. Baby Einstein Play Mat

6. Greenkids nappies

7. ABC Kids (OK, not so much an item, but a product of sorts)

8. Coles Smartbuy wipes

9. Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse

10. Stretch jersey cotton wraps

Will return to annotate this list when I get the time.

No comments: