Monday, February 25, 2008

Things I love about Oti...

His smell. As Bart said, that's how new cars should smell...

His big, blue, staring eyes. They are intelligent eyes. I love it when he makes eye contact with me. It only happens every now and then, as he is still learning to focus.

His smile. It's big and gummy, and his lip curls up on one side. He can go from a sad, teary grimace to a grin in seconds flat.

The way he talks to himself when left alone for a few minutes. I love to imagine what it is he is trying to say!

The ways his big, soft, perfectly formed hands hold my boob when he feeds. Precious. Priceless!

The fact that sometimes all he needs is a cuddle from Mum to stop the tears. As Phil said, I'm his favourite person in the whole world. It's an amazing feeling!

His dummy face! He looks so serious when he sucks his dummy.

The fact that he smiles most when his nappy is off, and his bum is being wiped clean. I'll remind him of that in 20 years!

That he sleeps in my arms, in my bed. I love it!

The fact that Phil and I created him! I still can't get over that. I probably never will...

No comments: