Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How I hate to be away from him...

I am missing him terribly this morning. Now that he is just so overtly enamoured of me, it makes it at once more difficult to be around him AND more lovely. He really does adore me at the moment, last night he literally screamed when I left the room, and when he walks in the door with his Dad after a trip to the park, his smile is so huge it almost doesn't seem real. Mama, mama, mamamamamama... I love it!

Anyway, he'll be mine again tonight and we'll have plenty of cuddles and kisses.

Last night was great, after a tough afternoon. He slept 'til 12, and then 'til 3:30. An excellent night for my poor little sleeper.

Nine months old today. Wow. 3/4 of a year already gone. The best and worst year of my life, undoubtedly!

Yes, the best and WORST. It's always both at once.

No comments: