Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things are good. Great!

We are a very happy twosome... I know we're actually a threesome, Phil, Otis and I, but most of the time it's Oat Boy and Mama, one-on-one. And it's great! Last night I fed him to sleep, which was bliss after a few weeks of crying and extended patting (me) and hair-pulling (him). He only woke up twice, snuggled up to me keeping me warm on one of the coldest October days in Sydney's history, and made that angelic little pouty face that he does when he sleep. I must take a photo of that...

He's getting faster and more daring with his bizarre, chest-dragging crawl. Phil calls him the carpet shark.

Eating quite a bit — new things this week include blueberries and Magnum! Hmmm... Only a very occasional treat. He's worked out that he loves chocolate, though. I was ripping open a Freddo the other day, and he started gasping as soon as he heard the tear and saw the milky brown goodness!

I am a little stressed simply because I am so damn busy. Trying my best to finish this chapter, care for him, keep house, and maintain relationships!

No comments: